OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Good morning Buckeyes I can't wait to see the changing of the leaves and all the fall colors here in N.E.O. Have a wonderful day. 🍃🍂🍁
I hope that you had a wonderful day too Mark. I moved my Runner Ducklings into my puppy play pen as they are outgrowing all of the totes that I have bought for them. They sure grow fast.

Good morning all! I have been doing a lot of repair work on my coop, now is the time before the snow comes! :lol:

Good morning all! I have been doing a lot of repair work on my coop, now is the time before the snow comes! :lol:
Good morning Mark, please don't say that word! It's a 4 letter word!!!! LOL I have more sand to move but have not done it yet but before long we might end up seeing some of that white stuff. We lucked out where I am and had a very mild winter last year. I don't know what we will get this year as it is hard to say. So happy that you have gotten to do the work on your coop.

Good morning Mark, please don't say that word! It's a 4 letter word!!!! LOL I have more sand to move but have not done it yet but before long we might end up seeing some of that white stuff. We lucked out where I am and had a very mild winter last year. I don't know what we will get this year as it is hard to say. So happy that you have gotten to do the work on your coop.
No school today otherwise I would be on the bus right now. I have a docs appointment to go to soon though. yuck

Back
Top Bottom