OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

This is a great place to find all the information you need. Great help from the members.
thumbsup.gif

Marshallville Ohio!!! Well I got 12 pullets today from Tractor Supply.Hope to get 6 more friday from RKO..I enjoyed last year up to the point that a fox or coons got my chickens.I know better this year...Nice to hear the peeps in the basement,can't wait for them to get big...Should be a piece of cake this year,,,,had this site and quite a learning experince last year...Thanks!!!!! Kevin

Good Luck with your babies!! I just got my first 5 today - baby Buckeyes!!

Marshallville Ohio!!! Well I got 12 pullets today from Tractor Supply.Hope to get 6 more friday from RKO..I enjoyed last year up to the point that a fox or coons got my chickens.I know better this year...Nice to hear the peeps in the basement,can't wait for them to get big...Should be a piece of cake this year,,,,had this site and quite a learning experince last year...Thanks!!!!! Kevin

Good Luck with your babies!! I just got my first 5 today - baby Buckeyes!!

Are those the ones you got from Jeff? If so, I'm guessing you got more than chicks. Probably lots of advice, too, eh? We should be getting our Golden comets this weekend. Since I'll be raising the Buckeyes for Heritage class broilers, I need them at a later hatch date, so I have to wait patiently for them. The turkeys and Silver Spangled Hamburgs will be coming in next month about this time. So glad spring is here.

Are those the ones you got from Jeff? If so, I'm guessing you got more than chicks. Probably lots of advice, too, eh? We should be getting our Golden comets this weekend. Since I'll be raising the Buckeyes for Heritage class broilers, I need them at a later hatch date, so I have to wait patiently for them. The turkeys and Silver Spangled Hamburgs will be coming in next month about this time. So glad spring is here.

I sure did get more than just the chicks, I think I picked his brain for all I could before I let him leave! LOL
fl.gif
He was so nice and down to earth, I don't think I could ask for a nicer breeder to get my chicks from!

As for your chicks, I am looking forward to hearing how the buckeyes do in the heritage class and wish you the best of luck with the Comets, Turkeys, and hamburgs... isn't this all sooooooo exciting?!?!
celebrate.gif

I got my start last Aug by buying 10 BR's pullets at the Mt Hope auction that were ready to lay an was vaccinated. Had lots of eggs all winter. Two weeks ago bought 5 BR's two which are roosters an a 'Tetris Tint pullet' at TSC. They are so exciting to watch. They grow so fast it's amazing. (one first time at babies)
ep.gif
Now waiting for 6 asst. Silkies to come in the end of the month. Don't know what I would do without this site. So very helpful.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom