OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello fellow Buckeyes!!!

My silkie girls are laying like crazy so I have some hatching eggs for sale. $20 for a dozen from my partridge pen. I am located in the Mt. Gilead/Cardington area which is just north of Columbus.

Thanks all!
jumpy.gif

Hey Shawn! They are, a redbone and bluetick. I have a busy weekend as I have my son. I will call you the first part of the week and maybe we can schedule something for the following weekend if your schedule allows. You'll love it!!

Not been on much,,,been having a busy summer...My 15 chickens are doing well,,,,Getting 12 to 13 eggs everyday now,Still have 2 slackers!!! And one escape artist.The escape artist squats when I get her now so no problem if she flies the coop!!!! HAHA!!!! No more chasing her around.Getting some nice sized eggs,,,Got a show-off thats been doing quite a few double yoks!!!! Getting $2.00 a dozen..Have a woman that does bake goods,,she gets 5 dozen a week.This is a whole lot more fun than last year when mine got killed by raccoons.I miss that flock....Had some great birds in that bunch!!!!! Feel sorry for the chicks on hot days like today....Glad I have enough shade for them...Boy do they like zuccini!!!! And tomatoes!!! Kevin
D.gif
D.gif

Hi I ive in Lucasville i Scioto CountyI have been trying to find some one local that has silkies for sale thanks
Not sure how local that you want to stay - I live about 25 minutes north of Columbus and have partridge silkie chicks for sale. Ridiculously darling!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom