OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

@Stevens21
You still looking for a chocolate Wyandotte roo?

It pains me to do it, but most of my flock is for sale. If anything in my signature interests you, pm me. Lots of POL pullets and hens. The only things I'm keeping are

Swedish flower

Porcelain d'uccle (will be for sale at a later date)

Choc Orpington

Crested cream leg bars

Call ducks

Ancona ducks

Pekins, have a trio of 1 year olds for sale, laying now and fertile

Have 2-3week old pullet chicks of assorted varieties. Let me know. Can ship, NPIP tested

Last edited:
Hi, I purchased my chicks around the same time as you. I'm south of Columbus, Lancaster area. Let me know when you put yours in your coop as this is the first time I have had chickens and thought it would help me if I can follow someone else. thanks so much for your help.

Hi Buckeyes !! I'm knew here so have been soaking up a lot of egg-citing information. My farm is located in Southern Ohio, Gallia county that borders West Va, and Kentucky. We have 60+ adult chickens, 70+ chicks in the brooder and 30 eggs in the bator. Breeds I have are Rhode island reds, Golden Comets, Barred Rocks, Black Laced Wyandotts, Astrolopes, Light Brahma, Easter Eggers and a few mutts. We sell our x-large and jumbo brown eggs for $2.25 a dozen. We also have Guineas, Pilgrim Geese, and ducks. Egg-cited to find BYC forum !!

Hi Buckeyes !! I'm knew here so have been soaking up a lot of egg-citing information. My farm is located in Southern Ohio, Gallia county that borders West Va, and Kentucky. We have 60+ adult chickens, 70+ chicks in the brooder and 30 eggs in the bator. Breeds I have are Rhode island reds, Golden Comets, Barred Rocks, Black Laced Wyandotts, Astrolopes, Light Brahma, Easter Eggers and a few mutts. We sell our x-large and jumbo brown eggs for $2.25 a dozen. We also have Guineas, Pilgrim Geese, and ducks. Egg-cited to find BYC forum !!

:frow

hey everyone! still waiting for my chicks to arrive, any day now!! super excited! troy swap sounds interesting! hope I can make it and control myself,lol. really would love to add a few blue jersey giants or Guinea. will post pics of new flock soon.

new flock members came today!! I'd do a cartwheel if I was able,lolol.Light Brahmas,Blue Cochin, EE standard and banty,GLW and Speckled Sussex. one standard EE is my first roo.

Last edited:
thank you, looking for a few blue jersey giants, my hubby shakes his head for some reason over my chicken addiction. I don't have 40 yet.

Back
Top Bottom