OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi. Clearcreek Township close to Tarlton. Eggs around here are 2 - 3 dollars a dozen. I have 14 hens most of the eggs I give to family and friends. Ohio chicken laws are (state/county/township/local) incredible nonsense. This state is the definition of a "nanny state." A bunch of piece-meal laws meant to address every little issue and give pork to all the buddies making a great big mess out of everything for most citizens.

frow.gif
Hi! I'm just outside the city limits of Marietta in Southeast Ohio. I only have a pretty empty coop right now because I sold 90% of my flock (primarily factory egg layers that a large family could use for eggs) so I can focus on other breeds and maybe learn to show. Tonight I'm putting Barred Cochin hatching eggs in the incubator in hopes of getting a couple show-worthy chooks.
If you live in the area, whether it's west or east of the Ohio River, give me a shout. We can chicken-chat.
jumpy.gif

Welcome to all the new members of the chat here! :frow
:frow [COLOR=800080]Hi! I'm just outside the city limits of Marietta in Southeast Ohio. I only have a pretty empty coop right now because I sold 90% of my flock (primarily factory egg layers that a large family could use for eggs) so I can focus on other breeds and maybe learn to show. Tonight I'm putting Barred Cochin hatching eggs in the incubator in hopes of getting a couple show-worthy chooks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]If you live in the area, whether it's west or east of the Ohio River, give me a shout. We can chicken-chat.[/COLOR] :jumpy

Hello! Good luck with your hatch! I'm near Bowling Green, OH, so not to close to you, but I may see you at Ohio Nationals next year! I'm hoping to be showing there with some of my family members! If you ever want to talk about showing though, shoot me a PM! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to all the new members of the chat here!
frow.gif

Hello! Good luck with your hatch! I'm near Bowling Green, OH, so not to close to you, but I may see you at Ohio Nationals next year! I'm hoping to be showing there with some of my family members! If you ever want to talk about showing though, shoot me a PM!
smile.png
Howdy, Henny! I will definitely seek you out for advice! Thanks for the offer!

:frow [COLOR=800080]Hi! I'm just outside the city limits of Marietta in Southeast Ohio. I only have a pretty empty coop right now because I sold 90% of my flock (primarily factory egg layers that a large family could use for eggs) so I can focus on other breeds and maybe learn to show. Tonight I'm putting Barred Cochin hatching eggs in the incubator in hopes of getting a couple show-worthy chooks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]If you live in the area, whether it's west or east of the Ohio River, give me a shout. We can chicken-chat.[/COLOR] :jumpy
welcome!! We are north of you by Utica but I can talk chicken to anyone ;)

Hope you have a great hatch, and we expect lots of pics!! :D

Back
Top Bottom