OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

The reasonable warm weather has melted some of the snow, and where I raked some paths, it's green grass. The chickens have finally decided it is safe enough to venture out of their run, although they stick to the grassy areas, at least it's something. A few eggs as a thank you for their spoiled life would be nice, though, lol.

Hello everyone, I'm in southern Ohio about an hour east of Cincy.

hey neighbor! I'm in between seaman and peebles!
:frow [COLOR=800080]Hi! I'm just outside the city limits of Marietta in Southeast Ohio. I only have a pretty empty coop right now because I sold 90% of my flock (primarily factory egg layers that a large family could use for eggs) so I can focus on other breeds and maybe learn to show. Tonight I'm putting Barred Cochin hatching eggs in the incubator in hopes of getting a couple show-worthy chooks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]If you live in the area, whether it's west or east of the Ohio River, give me a shout. We can chicken-chat.[/COLOR] :jumpy

:frow I'm located in Southern Ohio in Adams County, if you want to add any more fluffy orpingtons to that flock just let me know ;)

I'm from Hillsboro! I'm new to chickens , but I love them. I have a Buckeye, Lavender Orpingtons, and some mix.
hello! I'm about 20 minutes south you!

Back
Top Bottom