OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

It's the strong coffee! Ha ha ha, welcome to Ohio Thread!!!
1f95a.png
1f95a.png
1f95a.png
1f425.png
1f425.png
1f425.png

Thanks! And it most definitely was the coffee. Ha!
We got a dusting of snow with the coming of our cold snap last night. Chicks closer to the lamp but fine in the barn still, thank goodness! Anybody else get snow? Chicks in this cold?

We got a dusting of snow with the coming of our cold snap last night. Chicks closer to the lamp but fine in the barn still, thank goodness! Anybody else get snow? Chicks in this cold?
I've got chicks out in the cold anywhere from two weeks to nine weeks but luckily no snow here

we definitely got snow, girls in the barn are brrrrrrrr and all waters are frozen solid-again- so sad for them all.

It worked! :) That's funny, the reason I did it was because it's my birthday too! November 29! I wish, that would be nice. We have to get going on our new chicken coop!

We have to get some blackjack painted on the floor of our coop then get the roost put up. Nothing too major. It just needs done sooner rather than later and the bj needs certain temps to cure so...Geez weather! We have at least 3 wks to work with before the chicks go out there I just hate waiting!

Back
Top Bottom