OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

We are in point place. Now that I have a chicken addiction, I wish we were in the country. Lol I would love to have more than 6. Right now we only have 4. I really thought about trying to hatch our own this spring. I think it would be a great experience for my kids!
We have 5 girls and 1 evil and mean roo. Plenty enough for me, I'm not fond of having to get up extra early so I have time to let them out and feed them before work. And now they have stopped laying because of a hard molt this year. Our neighbors have 8 chickens and are giving away eggs right and left, lol. I constantly try to think of coop improvements to have less work to do in the morning, my best idea was to have a PDZ filled poop board under the roost. I scoop it every morning, and since it keeps the coop clean, I only have to clean out the coop once a year.

LOL NO... I just figured buckeye people might be the ones to contact for fertile buckeye chicken eggs! :D

I'd also love to know if anyone in OH has breeder quality (not hatchery stock). I'm doing a "scientific study" involving trying out aaaallllllll the chicken breeds. For science. Not because I'm addicted. Really I can stop any time I want to ... :plbb

Hello all...I'm in Clermont County Ohio. I have egg layers and am ready to expand to meat birds. I'm trying to locate sellers of APA standard Dorkings. Hoping someone in the Tristate area may have some. Thanks in advance.

I'm in Clermont county ohio. Within the next 5 months I hope to find an APA standard red dorking sexually mature rooster.

Back
Top Bottom