OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hey guys, anyone in southern Ohio know of a vet that treats chickens? My normal farm vet doesn’t do chickens and recommended a vet clinic 45 minutes from me. I’m not very happy with the phone info so far since they didn’t get back to me after 2 days and I called again today and still didn’t get answers for the questions I asked. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, anyone in southern Ohio know of a vet that treats chickens? My normal farm vet doesn’t do chickens and recommended a vet clinic 45 minutes from me. I’m not very happy with the phone info so far since they didn’t get back to me after 2 days and I called again today and still didn’t get answers for the questions I asked. Thanks in advance!

http://m.mobilewebsiteserver.com/site/petcarecincinnati#2804
This is link to vet that treats birds...I have not used them due to moving out of area before needing to. They have 2 locations Loveland and Blue Ash...not sure where you're located but it may help to search for avian vets near you on Google

http://m.mobilewebsiteserver.com/site/petcarecincinnati#2804
This is link to vet that treats birds...I have not used them due to moving out of area before needing to. They have 2 locations Loveland and Blue Ash...not sure where you're located but it may help to search for avian vets near you on Google
Thank you, they are both over an hour away. I’ve tried google results, but they either don’t treat chickens or they aren’t helpful.

Are you on east or west side of southern Ohio?
West
2C5BB7AC-E334-4E03-8FE1-B912CA5B1BDD.jpeg

I found someone in Clermont County, I have a appointment with them but it’ll be almost 3 weeks.

There's a couple in Batavia
One is Clermont Animal Hosp.
And All creatures is other. Loveland, which is partly in Clermont has Petcare that treats birds as well.
Dr. Dahlhausen in Amelia also treats birds
All creatures is the one I had trouble with. They didn’t know if they could do the test but pushed for an appointment after I called back.

Back
Top Bottom