OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

preppy*hippie*chick Where did you get your blue laced red wyandottes? I want some!!
hit.gif
I just have blue wyandottes

Quote:
I got five from Sue in NY - on here she is Marquisella. I have 15 on the way from Florida. Well, they'll be on the way on the 20th and I'm driving to Lucasville to pick up 12 more from Mrs. Turbo (Rebecca). I know I'll have a few extra roos and hopefully chicks in the late summer/fall. I'd be happy to supply you with some!

Edited to say that the blues are awfully pretty too!

Last edited:
hi,

I live about 10 miles south of Zanesville. Currently I have 6 bantams chicks from TSC. I'm going to pick up my other chicks from meyer's on the 18th. I chose the rainbow pullet pack because I couldn't make up my mind what breed I wanted. Too many to choose from. I have an incubator with guinea eggs from dancingbear, bbs silkiesand d'uccle eggs from cherdon and d'uccle eggs from pamperedpoultry. First time hatching so cross your fingers for me.

Hey Blondechick, if your want to sell any of your silkie hatches let me know. I am looking for a white one and you you are really close to me. I have just fallen in love with the silkies. I want them all.

i think my stupid LG may have damaged them. It spiked up to 104 overnight. I will have to candle them later and see if they are ok. Are you going to Mt hope or Danville? Ithink Mt hope is this weekend. I can't go but hope to go to danville. Maybe we can find some silkies there? I like the looks of them too!

Hi!

We are new to both chickens and Ohio. Looking to start from scratch - have just bought an incubator and I'm searching for local eggs for hatching.

We are in Chardon, Geauga County - and loving it here!!

Any other chickeners from Chardon or surrounds?

Tracey

Wife, Mum to 2 great kids, and an English Labrador (not Mum-to of course!)

Back
Top Bottom