OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I’m selling these two GLW pullets. Their hatch date is 8/24/20 and they came from Meyer Hatchery. I don’t breed Wyandottes, so these two were order fillers to help me reach 25 chicks for my order. Both are in great health, very active and tough little kids. My flocks are disease-free and very well kept. They’ve been fed Purina Flock Raiser 20% protein free choice. I also give this group scrambled egg once a day for extra protein & nutrients. They LOVE to forage and need room to explore. I'm selling them $10 each or $15 for both. I'm in NW Ohio, about 30 miles east of Toledo. Amy

GLW1.jpg

GLW2.jpg

I’m selling these two GLW pullets. Their hatch date is 8/24/20 and they came from Meyer Hatchery. I don’t breed Wyandottes, so these two were order fillers to help me reach 25 chicks for my order. Both are in great health, very active and tough little kids. My flocks are disease-free and very well kept. They’ve been fed Purina Flock Raiser 20% protein free choice. I also give this group scrambled egg once a day for extra protein & nutrients. They LOVE to forage and need room to explore. I'm selling them $10 each or $15 for both. I'm in NW Ohio, about 30 miles east of Toledo. Amy

View attachment 2357889

View attachment 2357891
I wish! I’m limited to just 6. They’re so pretty though!

View attachment 2357889

View attachment 2357891
I will buy both if they are still available

Live in columbus, off morse road near easton. Hoping to start with 2 backyard chickens, but would like to know if we are able to. No HOA or neighborhood delegation. Anyone know how to find out?

View attachment 2357889

View attachment 2357891
These two are still available!

Back
Top Bottom