OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

NW Ohio here. Just south of Toledo. Any idea where I can post to rehome some roosters? Already posted on the "free needs to be rehomed" forum. Anywhere else?

Attachments

• 20201211_160939.jpg
    20201211_160939.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201211_160927.jpg
    20201211_160927.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 2
NW Ohio here. Just south of Toledo. Any idea where I can post to rehome some roosters? Already posted on the "free needs to be rehomed" forum. Anywhere else?
NW Ohio here. Just south of Toledo. Any idea where I can post to rehome some roosters? Already posted on the "free needs to be rehomed" forum. Anywhere else
I
Try Facebook, there are several groups for chickens that are in northwest ohio

Moving to CAMDEN! Anyone else have BYC there? Im havin' one heck of a time finding the ordinances in regards to BYC keeping. So far, it seems like there is nothing saying I cant! But I want to be sure before I start my constructing a coop.
Your best bet is to call the zoning inspector. They know all the answers. You can give a general area you looking at if you don’t want to give a specific address.

Moving to CAMDEN! Anyone else have BYC there? Im havin' one heck of a time finding the ordinances in regards to BYC keeping. So far, it seems like there is nothing saying I cant! But I want to be sure before I start my constructing a coop.
I second the advice to contact the zoning inspector, but I will also say that every house we looked at when shopping in that area either had chickens or the neighbors did. My guess is that if you have an acre (maybe more or maybe less), you most likely will be allowed chickens. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom