OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Coturnix. Not sure about my colors, but I think I have Tibetan, pharaoh, Manchurian. I really need to get pictures 🤣🤣
I REALLY want to order more but all this rain has revealed some weak spots in my setups and I need to get that taken care of before I add to my animal work load. And all this rain is not letting us do much of anything.
Are you looking for anything in particular? You live pretty close to Muddy.
Not really. Just friendship. Muddy is a great person really.

OK, so she didn't know it wasn't spring. I have a mother hen with four (now almost four week old) chicks. They are looking for a new home. This is for no other reason than that our flock is getting too large and I need to thin the herd, so to speak. These are straight run chicks although I'm thinking they may be all hens. I can't get a good picture because of lighting in their pen in our barn, but I will keep trying. They are looking for a chicken friendly new home. There are 2 white ones with black spots, one black one, and one black and gray one, although of course, they will change some as they feather out to adult plumage. Mama is white with black spots. She is a Lakeshore Egger cross, which means that she carries the gene to lay colored eggs, and if I remember right, hers are olive green. Her chicks will also carry that gene, most likely. The chicks are old enough to tolerate cold, but they have a heater panel and a heat light for warmth, as well as their mom, so they would need at least an insulated coop for a while longer. We have an extra cockerel too if you want him to complete the flock. He's very pretty and gentle to people. Again, just too many guys for the flock. I would like to get $5.00 for all but price is negotiable....sigggh. Please PM if interested!

OK, so she didn't know it wasn't spring. I have a mother hen with four (now almost four week old) chicks. They are looking for a new home. This is for no other reason than that our flock is getting too large and I need to thin the herd, so to speak. These are straight run chicks although I'm thinking they may be all hens. I can't get a good picture because of lighting in their pen in our barn, but I will keep trying. They are looking for a chicken friendly new home. There are 2 white ones with black spots, one black one, and one black and gray one, although of course, they will change some as they feather out to adult plumage. Mama is white with black spots. She is a Lakeshore Egger cross, which means that she carries the gene to lay colored eggs, and if I remember right, hers are olive green. Her chicks will also carry that gene, most likely. The chicks are old enough to tolerate cold, but they have a heater panel and a heat light for warmth, as well as their mom, so they would need at least an insulated coop for a while longer. We have an extra cockerel too if you want him to complete the flock. He's very pretty and gentle to people. Again, just too many guys for the flock. I would like to get $5.00 for all but price is negotiable....sigggh. Please PM if interested!
Gotta love a hen who will raise babies!

yes, she's a good mama, but we have lots of good mamas. Interested?
If you don't find a home for her and her littles, I accept dropoffs and am always happy to have a hen with broody traits. Happy Wife Acres in Enon area does also, I believe, and they adore broodies. Not sure where you are located or who would be closer.

Where are you specifically in Ohio?

Did you find a home? I am also in Central Ohio, would love to buy them. They would have a warm pen until the littles feather then be integrated into my flock of 7

Back
Top Bottom