OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Gosh, I wish you were closer. I'd totally lend you an incubator or hatch them for you in exchange for keeping a few. I'm about an hour from you though.
That would have been nice! Luckily I managed to find an incubator that will hopefully do the trick and do it well. Thank you though!

Recent Ohio transplant here! I'm in central Ohio / Cbus area. Does anyone know good local breeders? I would love to get a couple Buckeye hens! (I have no idea how common or rare they are, I just learned about them recently and they sound neat.)

Hi all! I posted this over on the buy sell trade thread but wanted to put it here too to increase visibility.

I have four ducklings that hatched on May 7th that need to be re-homed. They are the ones pictured without the red “X”.

I believe all may be males as none of them have started quacking yet. One is a Buff Orpington, one is Welsh Harlequin, and two are supposedly mixes of those two breeds.

They are all pretty friendly but timid and do not enjoy being petted or held. They love treat time and will gladly and excitedly eat frozen peas from my hand. They have grown up around my chickens and they all get along without issue.

I’ve posted them to my local CL for sale but wanted to cross post here on BYC for free in hopes that another duck enthusiast would want to give them a great home. I’m located in south east Ohio. Thanks!

Attachments

• A7AEFA80-44E7-456B-AC6A-7CB6BB754EB8.jpeg
    A7AEFA80-44E7-456B-AC6A-7CB6BB754EB8.jpeg
    856.9 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom