OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi everyone, I’m from Parma. I’m not allowed to own chickens, but I really want to. Is there a petition or anything I can sign so that I can own chickens, or like a loophole so that I can own chickens? Also does anyone know if there’s maybe a license I can get to allow me to have chickens?

Hi everyone, I’m from Parma. I’m not allowed to own chickens, but I really want to. Is there a petition or anything I can sign so that I can own chickens, or like a loophole so that I can own chickens? Also does anyone know if there’s maybe a license I can get to allow me to have chickens?
I'm not sure but there is threads on forums, Raising Backyard Chickens called ( Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances ) I would make a post on there they hopefully could assist you there.

Anyone out there have showgirl hatching eggs for sale? I'm in northeast Ohio!
I'm in Chesterland and if I ever don't have broodies and get eggs again I have showgirl eggs. I have a mixed group of silkies and satins. All colors and patterns so its a surprise every time. Also a chance for frizzles.
20210131_235303.jpg 20210131_235221.jpg
VideoCapture_20210717-095712.jpg VideoCapture_20210717-095653.jpg VideoCapture_20210717-095629.jpg
Some of this year's grow outs and their ridiculous father.

I'm in Chesterland and if I ever don't have broodies and get eggs again I have showgirl eggs. I have a mixed group of silkies and satins. All colors and patterns so its a surprise every time. Also a chance for frizzles.
View attachment 2763214View attachment 2763215
View attachment 2763224View attachment 2763225View attachment 2763226
Some of this year's grow outs and their ridiculous father.
All very beautiful, but I'd like to find just regular silkied showgirl! My one friend who has satin maybe interested though!!! I love your painted frizzle! It's stunning!

Any luck with finding out anything you can do to have chickens?

You know, and until a month ago I didn't, West Mansfield is not the West side of Mansfield. It's a town of its own. They aren't even in the same County.
I thought I was going to live near Snow Trails in Mansfield and I was very happy I'd get to ski more. I was disappointed when I found out it wouldn't be close.
As it turns out, I'm now only 18 minutes from Mad River Mountain which is even better skiing‼️
How's things working out in your new home hopefully your getting settled in ok.

Back
Top Bottom