OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hey! I'm new here and am in Newark, OH! Just jumping in to say hello to my fellow Ohioans! It's our first year keeping chickens. We originally got them because our 13 year has been begging us, but my husband and I have quickly jumped on the chicken loving train! :)

Hey! I'm new here and am in Newark, OH! Just jumping in to say hello to my fellow Ohioans! It's our first year keeping chickens. We originally got them because our 13 year has been begging us, but my husband and I have quickly jumped on the chicken loving train! :)
You're not far from where we are. Welcome to BYC! What kind of chicken(s) do you all have?

You're not far from where we are. Welcome to BYC! What kind of chicken(s) do you all have?
Oh awesome! Thanks for the welcome :)
We have australorp, one that we were told is ameraucana (who knows) and a white one that we haven’t quite figured her out yet! They arent laying yet, so we shall see!
We have discovered that 5 are roosters - any tips on who will take them? We need to find someone soon!

Hi! I am new to this website. I don't have any chickens yet but I would like to learn more. Is there anyone in the Columbus area on the site? I would love to see someone's set up. My goal is to have one to six hens, no roosters.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom