OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I 'm sorry I been so busy I couldn't keep up with BYC! I hope everyone is well here! :love
I am well but have been working and having to go in at 3:45 am but getting off at 8:45 am. Tomorrow will be my last day to work before school starts back up in early August which will be nice. I just have so much that I need to do around here that I know how hard it is to find time to do everything. Hopefully you have been doing well too Mark.

Good morning. We haven't had rain in so long the garden is doing poorly. How are some of you folks doing in this drought we are. having?
Good morning Mark. I've been watering the garden and flowers every other evening. We haven't mowed the grass in awhile though, it's getting pretty brown. I heard rain mught be coming though, believe there is a chance this weekend

Good morning. We haven't had rain in so long the garden is doing poorly. How are some of you folks doing in this drought we are. having?
I have been saving my duck water from all of my containers for my Hubby to be able to water his garden with. We have city water but don't want to waste it as I use a lot of for the ducks. It is supposed to start raining Sunday and rain almost all next week here. The air has been bad from the Canadian fires but we still have been working outside today putting more sand in the duck pen and letting the cooler air in the house to save on the air conditioning. His garden is doing great from his watering it daily.

Back
Top Bottom