OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello fellow Ohioans! I assisted a teacher with a classroom hatch and am looking to give away 3+ chicks ā€Šfree to anyone who wants them. They are from Meyer and very healthy so far.

Please PM me if interested. I can tell you the breeds. I really need to find homes for these babies! I had someone else lined up but they are no longer able to take them.

Hello fellow Ohioans! I assisted a teacher with a classroom hatch and am looking to give away 3+ chicks ā€Šfree to anyone who wants them. They are from Meyer and very healthy so far.

Please PM me if interested. I can tell you the breeds. I really need to find homes for these babies! I had someone else lined up but they are no longer able to take them.
Sorry, didn't mean to screw you!

Good morning! I'm just posting again in case someone missed my post from the other day. I have some free baby chicks I really need homes for! They are assorted laying breeds from Meyer Hatchery. I got them from a classroom hatch a teacher I know did so they are straight run. I'm in Cleveland but willing to drive to meet with you within reason. Please message if interested!

signal-2023-12-16-08-40-40-046-1.jpg

Good morning! I'm just posting again in case someone missed my post from the other day. I have some free baby chicks I really need homes for! They are assorted laying breeds from Meyer Hatchery. I got them from a classroom hatch a teacher I know did so they are straight run. I'm in Cleveland but willing to drive to meet with you within reason. Please message if interested!

View attachment 3707307
Good luck on rehoming them. I am not allowed to have chickens as I already have 15 ducks. They sure are cutie pies.

Good luck on rehoming them. I am not allowed to have chickens as I already have 15 ducks. They sure are cutie pies.
Thank you! Yes, they are sweet as can be. Anyone will be lucky to have them. They love to sit with me and be pet! I'm sure they will be friendly as adults (well, roosters I can't say for sure lol).

Thank you! Yes, they are sweet as can be. Anyone will be lucky to have them. They love to sit with me and be pet! I'm sure they will be friendly as adults (well, roosters I can't say for sure lol).
The only draw back you will have in rehoming them right now is the time of year it is. I am sure someone out there has a nice brooder that is heated in a garage or basement but otherwise it's a pain to raise them in your living room like I did my two ducks in February for 6 weeks, lol.

The only draw back you will have in rehoming them right now is the time of year it is. I am sure someone out there has a nice brooder that is heated in a garage or basement but otherwise it's a pain to raise them in your living room like I did my two ducks in February for 6 weeks, lol.
Haha yeah that's true. It was an odd time of year for a hatch. But I currently have them on my (UNheated) screened in porch, so basically outside, with a heat lamp and they are doing great. Any garage, screened porch, or sectioned off part of a coop should work. By about 8-10 weeks they will be mostly feathered and can be slowly weaned off the heat to begin integrating with the flock. So I hope there are people out there able to make that work. It's not too different from raising spring or fall chicks.

Back
Top Bottom