Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Picked up trio of Buff Orps from Terry Brit. Going back on Sunday to pick up a Black Wyandotte or two and another Buff Orp Cockerel from Tony Ewert. It's like Christmas!

Last edited:
well went last night getting ready to head back again from the motel! lots and lots of sell birds i havent bought anything yet but I will going to look a some calls when i get there this morning!

I really should not have went!! I came back with 21 ducks and a trio of japanese.

ETA: sorry 20 not 21. I swear I almost just doubled my flock.

Last edited:
I got there at seven and there were quite a few, but I know they went quick they were along the very back wall. Then I saw a few brought in later around 9 or so. I got a trio of the silver. Hope you can find some!!

i got my mottled trio from an exhibitor who is a judge. the trio took 1,2, and 3 out of about8 or 10 mottles. actualy there were still some grays when i left tonight. TThe guy that had the grays at the back had a few in the show for sale. I don't think they had sold yet.

Everyone post pics of your new additions when you get home! I'll try to "pose" my tiny Serama cockerel; he needs his practise if he's going to take best of show nest year!

Back
Top Bottom