Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

WOW! What a show! Was disappointed..didn't get any Delaware's
hit.gif
.Can you believe only 6 or so were actually all that was showing???? I seen two pair for sale but I was to late.
hit.gif
barnie.gif
Sooo mad! Came home with a Mille Fleur pair and a buff silkie roo someone gave my son.So least I wasn't going home with an empty cage. Still want my Del's!

Loved the show! Had a great time! I only came home with 3 silkie babies.
I would have bought more but I couldn't find any good ones for sale. I
think I was just to late or something and they were all sold. I was so sad!!
So if anyone has any I still want BBS silkies!!!!
Loved meeting everyone for our picnic outside!! Lots of fun!!! it is nice to
put a face to the name!! LOL!!
Don't forget to sign up for the new Southwest Poultry Meet up group!!

Oh.. and you wanted pics!?
Here are a few, but of course....all serama.

It really was a very busy place all day, time flew and I didnt get many pictures, but here they are!

Serama tabletop judging
Nationals09003.jpg

Nationals09004.jpg

Nationals09006.jpg

Nationals09005.jpg

Prizes
Nationals09016.jpg

Some EXCELLENT Serama
Nationals09008.jpg

Nationals09009.jpg

Nationals09010.jpg

Ty and his EXCELLENT Serama
Nationals09018.jpg

KittyKelly and Ollie at the Nationals
Nationals09019.jpg

SCNA raffle at 4
Nationals09020.jpg

I have a few more, and a pic of the BYC poster everyone signed, but have to do homework now... ugh.

No giant jar of beans for me Beverly! I won a SCNA calendar and a color genetics book.
Kelly won a cool feeder, a call duck and a Cochin!
She may have won more. We did pretty good on only 10 bucks each!

Seramaland2 won the frizzled pair I took! There were 60+ raffle items, and each bag had 1-20 tickets in there. The pair I brought got 167 tickets, and Sharon won!! Yay for her!
She was super lucky that day and won some other stuff too!

I didnt see any RIR Roo's, just hens on saturday afternoon. They were $15 each or $25 for 2, then as the day went on..they were $10 each. I was tempted to buy some, but didnt see anything I really liked.

I got a mottled bantam cochin cockerel, didn't see a whole lot else that was as good as I wanted in the sale area. I didn't think to ask about the birds in the show area. Duh! I also picked up a nice frizzle splash pullet who is madly in love with the mottled boy. We got to talk to some really nice people and I walked a big blister on my bad foot, but didn't stop because I didn't want to miss anything. I did anyway!

12082_new_birds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom