Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Hey Briarpatch,
I have an extra Splash silkie roo I hatched from Alan Stanford this spring.
I'd take $50 for him,
I can try and get pics of him if your might be interested. We are going on Saturday.
Thanks,
Angela

4889_img_2772.jpg

4889_img_2773.jpg

4889_img_2775.jpg

Last edited:
Also have 1 Black Orpington Rooster and 1 blue orpington hen, will bring and sell for $50 if anyone interested. 1 yr old.
Thanks,
Angela
"Big Red" and his hen.
4889_img_2779.jpg

4889_img_2780.jpg

Here's "Big red" wondering what this thing is...haha.
4889_img_2781.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for......any phoenix, sumatra or onogadori eggs or chicks/chickens. Let me know if you have any you are willing to sell , or might have in the spring. Thanks
wink.png

Debby

Hi,

I am looking for Standard Cochin Roosters in Black, Blue, Partridge, Buff & Barred. Let me know what you have and where you are located & if you ship. I am going to the Ohio National on Friday Nov. 13 I could pick them up there if you are going.

Thanks
Terry

Does anybody have a young Royal Palm tom that they are wanting to get rid of? I can't spend a lot, but I do need one, preferably 2-6 months old. Send me a message if you do! Thanks, Heather

There will be a lot of really nice Seramas for sale there, all ages. There is a breeder in Southern Ohio who in reducing his flock to only white, black, wheaten, and columbian. Everything else is for sale, and they are NICE, I saw them. I have some. I wish I has gotten more.

Hello. We will be traveling to the National on Saturday. I am looking for good quality Nankins and Sebrights if anyone will be bringing some please let me know. May also be interested in a pair of good quality Welsummers.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom