Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Quote:
I can meet up with you tell you what I know and send you the experts haha! The one that's been doing it for many many years! I know your basic info that you need to start out

Yay! Thank you! That would be great and so appreciated. How can we find you? I don't have a BYC shirt yet.

Hey Jazzyfizzle, great place to learn, and great idea to get someone who has been there and done it to help you learn.
You might be already a member, but have you joined any breed clubs? People in Clubs are fanatics about the breeds they love, those are the people you want to hang out with. I know in the Orp Club world, there are quite a few people who are very friendly and enjoy helping others.
I do like the idea of hanging out with people who have the same breeds, that is always a great way to learn what to look for, and MOST importantly, MAKE FRIENDS & hang out with fellow breeders who have great birds.
I will be there, and now am up to bringing back a minimum of 4 Buff Orps.
GOOD LUCK and HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

OK, I'll be bringing one Royal Palm tom(spoken for), I have one left and some bourbon red toms. Won't bring unless guaranteed pickup, preferable early, will be in town by thursday. Sis not too enthusiastic about turkeys at her house.

I should be there, is there anything else for sale besides birds? hubby would kill me if I brough home another bird... (food/cages/ etc)

and how do you find a breed club? I'm not too interested in actually breeding the two I have, but I'd love to know more about them in general.

AMYPARROTFLOCK " and how do you find a breed club? "

I just GOOGLE the type of breed your interested in with the word " CLUB " and I am sure you will find some clubs that are into the same breed as you.

Quote:
I can meet up with you tell you what I know and send you the experts haha! The one that's been doing it for many many years! I know your basic info that you need to start out

Yay! Thank you! That would be great and so appreciated. How can we find you? I don't have a BYC shirt yet.

Well I'll pm you and give you the info

Looking for sq batam mottled cochin roo....
If anyone has any they would like to liquidate please let me know...
Thanks a bunch..
wee.gif

Quote:
I have some mottled chicks I wouldn't mind sharing. Parents are black, and 5/5 chicks are mottled. Okay, 3/3; two just hatched this morning, but they have the speckeldy faces that the others had. I don't have a way to keep 'em warm over the weekend, and I don't know genders, but PM me if you are intrested!
31816_chicken_117.jpg

31816_chicken_143.jpg

Last edited:
Super, thank you! We are very excited about going for our first time. I hope we can meet up with some of you great folks. If you see a 5ft tall woman wandering around with a 12 yr. old son who is taller than, that would be us! We will proabably look lost. LOL

Back
Top Bottom