Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Quote:
Are you guys showing your chickens there this weekend? If so make sure you find me so I can check them out.

No we aren't, everyone is too young except us! But you are welcome to stop by and see us most anytime!

I could bring some French Black Copper Marans chicks from Bev's Bloodline. If you would be interested in buying them please email me. I am also looking for 2 Welsummer hens. I will be there on Saturday only. Thank You

As of right now I am bringing a mottled cochin cockerel, a partridge cochin pullet, frizzle cochin chicks. If anyone else wants any chicks or eggs let me know. I have a brooder in my truck with a heat lamp set up. I am leaving tomorrow evening.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I will only bring the French Black Copper Chicks from Bev's line if you contact me that you want them. They are 7 weeks old, healthy, active, and held on a daily basis.
Email me at [email protected]

THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME!!!!!!

Quote:
Ill be there with a BYC poster and some extra chips!
I just hope there is not some exciting event at the same time. Like Serama judging...Im going to have to watch that.

Here is my cell if anyone wants to find out what is going on if you cant find anyone from BYC on Saturday.
859-576-7913
~Jessi

I may have some serama eggs! I have a ton of birds too, but would have to get pics. Im selling some of my excellent breeders! Lots of hens!

If any one has an old incubator they are willing to part with for limited $$ I could use it. I would like to avoid dropping 50 bucks at TSC on my way home Saturday evening. Please PM with details. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom