Ohio National-Who's going?

Any black cockerel?
hide.gif

HI we are going with silkies ..i sold pretty well all the showstock already but i have one very nice SQ blue partridge cockerel i would bring if presold his full brother went RV at the Crossroads Nationals..i do have a black silkie cockerel i forgot to bring who is nice and showing no leakage ...i sold every one of his brothers at the show.....but i will only bring them if presold...I also have a few pet quality roos i would bring to give away free is anyone is interested...one splash only has leakage but is a nice big bird. some 11 mos old blues and one has no DQs..a few little blacks one is a pullet who is nice but on one foot she has a partially fused 5th and 4th toe.....thats about all i have left..if anyone is interested email me at [email protected].

I will be a complete newbie at this show! I've never been to any large poultry shows, so I'm not sure what to expect, except a LOT of chickens...

I'm hoping to buy:
Any D'uccles, but mainly Porcelain or Mille Fleur,
Polish
Bantam Light Brahma pullets or hens
Khaki Campbell ducklings or young adults

I don't care about showing these birds, so if you are selling birds that arn't quite SQ, but still healthy, I'll gladly take them to give you more space for better SQ birds!

If anyone is selling birds like these, please PM me!
big_smile.png

I am
smile.png

I will be bringing some paint males and blk chicks from my paint/blk breeding
I would LOVE to find some chocolate calls <3

Quote:
Well, it *is* the NCBA national meet, so who knows, there could be some people there selling chocolate Calls. I understand there are some folks out east that breed them. I do, but am sold out for the year on those.

I'm going for the first time as well
smile.png

Is anyone selling Show Quality Golden Sebrights there? I've been looking for some for a while. Specifically a trio, but I wouldn't mind buying 2 pairs, as long as they are the quality I'm looking for and are healthy.

Back
Top Bottom