Ohio National...

If anyone could clue me in.I'm looking to buy Heritage Delawares while I'm at the show.Are you able to buy from the breeders there and then take them home that day? Or would I have to wait till Sunday. I'm looking for a bantam breed to and possible others.I just don't know what to expect at the show.I would even buy eggs if I had to just to get some good quality Del's for my kids 4H project.

Dang it! I was sick but I am feeling better this morning and my parents cancled the flight! Hope everyone has a great time.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

AND YES I'M YELLING!!!
ya.gif

ITS GETTING SO CLOSE!!!
wee.gif

I CAN'T WAIT! PROBABLY WON'T SLEEP A WINK! So when u c some gal in her slippers and robe, half asleep with a coffe mug!!! you know who has made it!! lol!!!

CAn't wait!!!
C U'all there soon!!
Angela:yiipchick

Quote:
I do too. I HATE Bridges, they sometimes make me cry.

Yea one time i was in Texas and i was stuck on a bridge for 3 hrs that had a supposed crack on it.

My Dear Fellow Chicken Lovers, I know this is a last minute request, but is anyone from the Indianapolis area going to the show on Saturday only?

I'm trying to find a ride for a small rabbit from the show back to the Indy area. My friend is going there to look for roosters (and will be putting a comb and feathers on the bun so she'll fit in).

I would be thrilled to give you gas money if you can find room in your vehicle. She doesn't lay eggs or crow, but she does have lovely wool, which I promise to share w/my blue-collar chickens for their nesting boxes. :)

Kathy

Does anyone have the actual address to the show? I was looking on the site and couldn't find it anywhere. [That's not to say it isn't there but I could have overlooked it]. Thanks
Debby....

Back
Top Bottom