Ohio National...

Dog's stick their heads out of windows during car rides, maybe you can stick turkey butts out the window???? LOL!!!!
I bet that's not quite the scent of car air refresher you had in mind, But if you want to have my sinus infection as a free gift, I promise you wont smell a thing!
Travel Safely,

Quote:
Ill be there with a BYC poster and some extra chips!
I just hope there is not some exciting event at the same time. Like Serama judging...Im going to have to watch that.

Here is my cell if anyone wants to find out what is going on if you cant find anyone from BYC on Saturday.
859-576-7913
~Jessi

Ok, so from what I have gathered, It opens Saturday at 7 am to the general public, Its at the Ohio State fair grounds right???? And admission is $5 per person, what about kids??? Any certain age free (Could have as many as 6!!!!) lol
I know about parking and paying an arm....and a leg, Packing lunch .....anything else????

Hey everyone, I am planning on attending the show Saturday with my son. We are coming from S.E Indiana , 30 mins from Cincinnati.
My question, to any of you who may be able to answer it, is there any way I can travel that I don't have to cross any large bridges? Ok don't laugh. I don't like driving anyway and especially over bridges. For some reason I have this bridge phobia, lol, only it isn't so funny when I have a panic attack while driving across. I am looking for a way to get to the show with the least amount of bridges. Does anyone know of a way? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that you may have. Thanks....
hugs.gif

Debby

Last edited:
You still have that "Jerramiah Morrow" bridge over the Little Miami on I-71, that is a serious bridge. You might look into a route where you get off the exit before, back road to the next exit, and then jump back on 71. It will eat some time, but may be worth it for you. My wife gets a little squirrely about bridges too.

Here's wishing everyone a great time
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Keep an eye out for a trio of show quality bantam orpington quad or trio. I need them to add to my flock and I can arrange transportation.

I would love it if you would pm me.

pop.gif
for updates. Shows are soo much fun and addicting and you know you will meet up with BYC friends.

Back
Top Bottom