Ohio National...

Hey Backyard Poultry Buffs,

I will be broadcasting "LIVE" tomorrow from 10:00am until 11:00am EST. I will be running the show from Atlanta, but my co-host Pat Foreman will be there conducting "LIVE" interviews with several different people. She will also be teaching a class and autographing a few of her books!

Tune in tomorrow at 10:00am EST here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/backyardpoultry

I
will be giving away a six month supply (six-50lb. bags) of Purina Mills SunFresh Recipe chicken feed to one lucky listener!

Thanks for listening!

Wish I could listen tomorrow. I'm convinced that the best two layer feeds are Purina Layena Sunfresh and MannaPro.

I'm hoping you folks in Ohio can start taking pics of all of the wonderful birds there! Especially the ones that are being sold.

We are back home. We took 2 birds and came home with 6 and none of those we took. There was alot of birds for sale. Right before we left me and my daughter stoped by the Brahma booth to get some more info on some of the breeders. One of the ladies there gave my daughter 2 Buff Brahma bantams she had there to sale. Lot's of nice people there. Next year the kids will be there showing. I think we might go to the connersville show in December.

I wasnt able to go got to excited with my chicks hatching and slept in too long this morning cause i was up too late last night so if any of you have pics feel free to post them
wink.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Once again I should not have went!! I bought 20 ducks and a trio of silver Japanese.....I just can't stop buying esp when they say "I'll give you a deal" What is wrong with me!! I thought one guy was going to kill me because I bought the same 3 pairs calls he wanted from one vendor then a trio from another vendor right in front of him..I can't help it I was faster, more patient to wait at the pens and called the people's cell phones! If looks could kill......
hu.gif

Last edited:
We went today and got two peafowl, a cock and a hen!!!!
big_smile.png
I have always wanted some, but never gotten any. Prices were good this year, lower than normal. The only thing is a lot of breeders put stuff up for sale, then you can find them when you want to buy something. We wanted to get some hens, really, but couldn't find the owners of the ones we wanted. That has happened to us more than once. If you go tomorrow, go early; lots of people pack up and leave before noon. It is a good place to go if you want quality stock as our experience has been most breeders bring what seem to be healthy birds.

had a great time. I ended up with a trio of bantam buckeyes, a trio of mottled Japanese, and a LF buckeye cockerel. also a carry box for the bantams and a collapsible pen about 3x3-1/2. I was able to attend the buckeye club meeting, the BYCmeetup, and the Japanese bantam club meeting.

Back
Top Bottom