OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
locate in chillicothe ohio and have been looking for blue laced red wyandottes , i feel maybe i could stop the chicken math thing if i could just get a few of these .(yeah right) anyone close by have a few babies or eggs? and how much please help me stop the Math!!!!

SRHartley, we are very close to you and would like to add some more Marans to our flock. Please PM me your address and a good time to come out. Thanks!

I can get in touch with you as soon as they get up and running. I may sell a few if you want but will have to see how many hatch.

im in Arcanum, near Greenville.
I have silkie chicks for sale (blue and splash)

and looking for bantam cochins (any color)

would trade silkie chicks for bantam cochin chicks
otherwise $4 a piece on the chicks.

pm me if interested as I may miss the replies.

Hi all im in vinton county. I have chicks and and muscovie ducklings about to hatch the muscovys are black and white and the chicks are a mix the hen was a mix she lays blueish eggs, she is all white. can share pictures of the parents and of the babies when they hatch. let me know if anyones interested?

Im in Tuscarawas County, Gnadenhutten its a half hour south of akron canton and a half hour north of cambridge, i Could sell some hatching eggs would rather have pick up for now you can pick how many eggs you want for each breed
**SHOW QUALITY***
Blue and Black Ameraucana (3-5 eggs) ( I have a blue roo over black hen resulting in only blue and black )
Blue Lace red Wyandotte (3 ish eggs) ( I have a Blue roo over blue hens resulting in Blue/ Black/ Splash )

Plus i can sell some eggs out of my bantam laying flock ** NOT SHOW QUALITY WILL BE MIX BREED**

PM Me for more detail

Hello again from Chillicothe. I have a beautiful white silkie cockerel around 6 months. I was told from catdance line. He has a bonnet crest and blue earlobes.
Hello, I'm down around Portsmouth and am looking for a few hens and was wondering if you have any others for sale? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom