OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Hello again from Chillicothe. I have a beautiful white silkie cockerel around 6 months. I was told from catdance line. He has a bonnet crest and blue earlobes.
Hello, I'm down around Portsmouth and am looking for a few hens and was wondering if you have any others for sale? Thanks
Hello! I can't contribute much, no spare hens I could part with, I just get excited seeing other BYCers in my area! Especially Portsmouth, I'm there just about everyday. I'd be all over that gorgeous silkie if I needed another, but I have way too many as is. :)

Hello Shaybay,
I ended up with two of these cute boys, lol. So now have a rooster and 2 cockerels. My rooster has injured his foot chasing these boys and he is my favorite and I cant chance something happening to him even though he doesn't have the crest that those boys have! So glad a girl from work is taking him but I still have his brother that looks just like him. I noticed that if I have any brothers from any breed they team together and gang up on roo together or me, lol. Did they already do the show in Lucasville? I was wanting to go since I've never been to one.

Have an English chocolate bantam orpington cockerel.. 8 weeks old. I would like to trade for a pullet around that age. Doesn't have to be the same breed! Located in Cincinnati

I know this is probably a long shot, but anyone in southern/central Ohio have any laying hens for sale? I don't have anything to trade, just trying to get started.

Hi there! I am in the Akron area, Summit county. I have 3 pekins that are 5 weeks and 2 rouins that are 3 weeks. Just wanted to add in for possible trades in the future.

Hello Shaybay,
I ended up with two of these cute boys, lol. So now have a rooster and 2 cockerels. My rooster has injured his foot chasing these boys and he is my favorite and I cant chance something happening to him even though he doesn't have the crest that those boys have! So glad a girl from work is taking him but I still have his brother that looks just like him. I noticed that if I have any brothers from any breed they team together and gang up on roo together or me, lol. Did they already do the show in Lucasville? I was wanting to go since I've never been to one.

If you mean the Swap Days, there was a swap here last month, but there are more coming up next month! The old Lucasville Swap Days (run by the SOPA) has been moved to the Ross Co fairgrounds in Chillicothe. But some other folks have started one here at the Scioto Co fairgrounds where Swap Days has been held for the last half a century or so. I think I have the flyers for them both still saved on my mobile here..

If you mean the actual poultry show, rather than swap days, that's held:
Spring Show-Always Memorial Day Weekend
(So next weekend? I believe?)
And
Fall Show-Always 1st Full Weekend of October
:)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am in the Akron area and am looking for one or two females to add to my flock. I ended up with 2 drakes and only one female pekin. I also have 2 rouens, but they are too young to know sex yet. If you have any info or know of anywhere please let me know, I don't want to do the mail order process. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom