OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Anyone have any Cochin chicks near me they would like to sell? I REALLY want some more Cochins as I only have 6 right now and love them sooooo much.
love.gif

I'm not too far from Westerville - Centerburg. I don't have anything at the moment, but I'm getting some BLR Wyandottes in the next couple weeks. My house came with a nice coop, I just need to rework the run. Yay!

D.gif

How far away are ya from Fremont? What kinds do ya have? I was hoping to find some unique ones.Splash, red laced blue or something.I have white,blue,patridge,and buff.They are all wonderful!

Jessalynn, I think you're a hike north from me. I'm getting 5 BLR Wyandotte pullets (5 weeks old) from New York and 15 straight run BLR Wyandotte chicks (day old) from Florida. The little ones won't be here for a month or so, but the bigger ones should come this week. They're not for sale, but hatching eggs and chicks will be. I'm super excited, spending more than I would like, but getting the best stock I can get my hands on. This fall I hope to get some from Jerry Foley in KY - he's sold out for spring.

preppy*hippie*chick :

Jessalynn, I think you're a hike north from me. I'm getting 5 BLR Wyandotte pullets (5 weeks old) from New York and 15 straight run BLR Wyandotte chicks (day old) from Florida. The little ones won't be here for a month or so, but the bigger ones should come this week. They're not for sale, but hatching eggs and chicks will be. I'm super excited, spending more than I would like, but getting the best stock I can get my hands on. This fall I hope to get some from Jerry Foley in KY - he's sold out for spring.

I could be interested in some of those hatching eggs next spring!
wink.png

ok so I have two black bantams that I am thinking are roos, they are 5-6 weeks old, easy to handle, make offer
I have 1 white silkie and 1 black silkie- no idea of the genders (good luck) they are very fluffy but were going to stick with a couple big egg layers instead, I payed 5 each at 2 and half weeks old and they are 6 weeks old now, not trying to make money 12.00 for the two of them.
west central Ohio

Missfitch,
Where is Marysville in respect to Columbus? If you are not too far I would be interested in your silkies. We lost our white one two weeks ago and I can not just order one online to be shipped.

I am also looking for a couple of barred rocks and amerucana if anyone has any to sell.

I am in southeastern Ohio

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom