OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Hi all,

I'm a new member here, don't have anything to trade yet but wanted to find some local chicken people, lol!

I'm from Darke county, Greenville area (Versailles to be exact) and may be looking for a silkie hen or two in the not too distant future.

welcome-byc.gif
neighbor!
I am just west of Greenville on 571 and have a couple of Silkies I need to part with. They are NOT show quality, but they are still young, so may get better. I am not sure on the sex of some of them, but you can come take a look if you are interested.

Hi everyone, I have call duck eggs I would trade for bantam Cochin eggs in these colors
Calicos/milles
Silver laced
Blues
Lemon blues
Blue calico

I want in bad lol. so glad to meet you all on here and so super super happy someone has started something like this. I have Silver Duckwings, Silver laced Seabrights, Golden laced Seabrights, Japanese Blacktail white, amerucaunas (easter eggers), Star Spangled Hamburgs, Black Austalorp, 5 Guinea (1- chocolate, 4 - 3 week olds 3 of them are pearl but not sure what the one will be lol) 12 Polish of different colors, 3 - Millie Fluer, 3- Blue Cooper Maran Culpepper Line, 5 baby Peacocks and 2 Red Golden Pheasants. Most of them are just to young to lay yet, shoo the waiting for the time to come is hard lol. I have 2 dozen eggs RIR/ Barred Rock mixes, 2 dozen Bantam eggs,15 French Black Cooper Maran eggs, 5- Japanese Blacktailed White Bantam eggs, 4 Easter eggers in the incubator. So excited to see what happens with them. It sure was so super nice of you to start this and SOOOOO excited you did it!!!! Thank You!!!!!

If anyone would happen to have a Adult Hen Japanese Blacktailed White Bantam or know of a place to get one Id so appreciate the info. It seems like Ive been all over the United States looking for one and havent had any luck. My nephew would like to take them in 4 H to the fair and I have a Hen and Roo but he has to have 2 Hens and a Roo that I have to have by next Tuesday by the latest so he can register them for the fair on Wednesday. So would like him to beable to take them if I can find another Hen. Thanks agian this is so AWESOME!!!!!

I want in bad lol. so glad to meet you all on here and so super super happy someone has started something like this. I have Silver Duckwings, Silver laced Seabrights, Golden laced Seabrights, Japanese Blacktail white, amerucaunas (easter eggers), Star Spangled Hamburgs, Black Austalorp, 5 Guinea (1- chocolate, 4 - 3 week olds 3 of them are pearl but not sure what the one will be lol) 12 Polish of different colors, 3 - Millie Fluer, 3- Blue Cooper Maran Culpepper Line, 5 baby Peacocks and 2 Red Golden Pheasants. Most of them are just to young to lay yet, shoo the waiting for the time to come is hard lol. I have 2 dozen eggs RIR/ Barred Rock mixes, 2 dozen Bantam eggs,15 French Black Cooper Maran eggs, 5- Japanese Blacktailed White Bantam eggs, 4 Easter eggers in the incubator. So excited to see what happens with them. It sure was so super nice of you to start this and SOOOOO excited you did it!!!! Thank You!!!!!

If anyone would happen to have a Adult Hen Japanese Blacktailed White Bantam or know of a place to get one Id so appreciate the info. It seems like Ive been all over the United States looking for one and havent had any luck. My nephew would like to take them in 4 H to the fair and I have a Hen and Roo but he has to have 2 Hens and a Roo that I have to have by next Tuesday by the latest so he can register them for the fair on Wednesday. So would like him to beable to take them if I can find another Hen. Thanks agian this is so AWESOME!!!!!

Meepitqueenie, in NY has BTW Japs and is selling her entire flock. Send her a PM and see if she has one you can get. Good luck!
smile.png

I sure do thank you. I have finally found one. Shoo seemed like I was never going to find alil blacktailed white. Shes a lil sweetie too. I was about willing to go to the moon lol.

If anyone is interested I have 1- silver spangled hamburg rooster, 1- Amerucauna Easter Egger Rooster, 3 -Black Australorps. They are pure to thier breed, in super good health, make awesome Breeders and are free to a good home. I live in Mt. Vernon Ohio. Send me a PM if your interested.

I live in New Castle, IN, but am occasionally in the Greenville, OH area. I would like to buy a standard cochin rooster (or breed of similar temperament.) My big, beautiful black rooster was killed last week and my hens are quite unhappy. Not looking for a show quality bird.

If anyone out there knows of someone in the vicinity who raises Cochins, could you please point me in their direction? I could use a few pullets too as my flock is aging. I'm a bit partial to the cochins, but might consider other breeds. Good temperament and cold weather tolerance are more important to me than size or quantity of egg laying.

Thanks for any help or info!!
Loretta

I live in swanton ohio and i would like to know how it works i have button quail , Blackstar chickens , a few turkeys I am in thanks

Back
Top Bottom