OK, I dont usually post family stuff...but I NEED PRAYERS~!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by justusnak, Mar 31, 2008.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I dont usually post about my family troubles...but I think I am getting close to my whitts end here.
    Several weeks ago, I nearly lost my mother. She came down very ill, and went down to 85 pounds. She is 69 yrs young. She has COPD, and has had 2 tripple bypasses. She is now doing better, and up to about 90 pounds! [​IMG]
    My oldest sons wife lost thier baby...at 5 months pregnant. They live in OKC, and I could not be there with them. I feel so terrible.
    Now, my 3rd son is haveing trials.
    Easter Sunday, they lost thier baby girl. Momma was 7 1/2 months pregnant. This was to be my first grand daughter. I have 5 grandsons. She would have been thier second child...they have a 2 yr old boy. The funeral for the baby was supposed to be last Saturday, however we had to cancel...momma is back in the hospital. She has severe pain, constant vomiting for 6 days now...and Friday night, she had a seizure. She is only 21 years old. With her first son, she had pre eclampsia(sp?) The doctors informed her if she was to get pregnant again, she might lose her child, and her own life. Being kids( in thier 20's) They feel they are indestructable, and went ahead with another pregnancy. I am so scared for her life...and for her son to grow up without his mother. My son is beside himself with worry, and grief. PLEASE....we need ALL PRAYERS. Tell all your prayer groups...friends, family....please pray for Christine. We CANT lose her.

2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Sending prayers your way! :aww

3. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    prayers on the way!!

4. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Aw, Deb, I am so sorry. Sending haeling, positive thoughts your way.....

5. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    I'm very sorry. They are in my prayers tonight. Have they figured out what's going on with the mother? Is she conscious? Maybe it's just the stress of everything. My heart is with her.

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I pray that everything starts to improve for your family.

7. PennyinOK

PennyinOK Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2008
    Se Oklahoma
    I am so sorry, sending you prayers and god bless you and yours

8. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I'm so sorry snak. You, your son, your son's wife, and your son's son will be all in my prayers! [​IMG]

9. a2ms4chickens

a2ms4chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2007
    Tucson, AZ
    I am praying for all your family.

I hope all turns out well.

10. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    your family is in my thoughts an prayers.its so rough to loose a baby.an then to have the mom sick an in the hopspital i feel for you an your family.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by