OK, I dont usually post family stuff...but I NEED PRAYERS~!

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
I dont usually post about my family troubles...but I think I am getting close to my whitts end here.
Several weeks ago, I nearly lost my mother. She came down very ill, and went down to 85 pounds. She is 69 yrs young. She has COPD, and has had 2 tripple bypasses. She is now doing better, and up to about 90 pounds!
clap.gif

My oldest sons wife lost thier baby...at 5 months pregnant. They live in OKC, and I could not be there with them. I feel so terrible.
Now, my 3rd son is haveing trials.
Easter Sunday, they lost thier baby girl. Momma was 7 1/2 months pregnant. This was to be my first grand daughter. I have 5 grandsons. She would have been thier second child...they have a 2 yr old boy. The funeral for the baby was supposed to be last Saturday, however we had to cancel...momma is back in the hospital. She has severe pain, constant vomiting for 6 days now...and Friday night, she had a seizure. She is only 21 years old. With her first son, she had pre eclampsia(sp?) The doctors informed her if she was to get pregnant again, she might lose her child, and her own life. Being kids( in thier 20's) They feel they are indestructable, and went ahead with another pregnancy. I am so scared for her life...and for her son to grow up without his mother. My son is beside himself with worry, and grief. PLEASE....we need ALL PRAYERS. Tell all your prayer groups...friends, family....please pray for Christine. We CANT lose her.

your family is in my thoughts an prayers.its so rough to loose a baby.an then to have the mom sick an in the hopspital i feel for you an your family.

Back
Top Bottom