OK, I dont usually post family stuff...but I NEED PRAYERS~!

hugs.gif
:aww
i am sorry your trials are hard, I know all the feelings i have gone thru with the loss of my mother in october. I do know that she is waiting for me on the other side and that is what i look forward to. Just know that heavenly father takes to blessed first, which means we have some work to do to be with them again.

Praises be!!! The Doctors took her off the seizure meds. She is doing ALOT better!! Her brain swelling is going down. She has stopped throwing up, and the pain is manageable!!!!!
THE POWER OF PRAYER IS AMAZEING!!!!!!!
Thank you ALL so very much...she is not completely " out of the woods" But can see the light in some ways. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I just found this thread. I am so glad to hear she is doing better. You know losing a baby is so hard. I lost 2 in between my first daughter, son, then lost two, then was blessed with little baby Hope. She is so precious to me, not that she is MORE precious, but just different. All my kids are a blessing, even though sometimes with the 2 yr old fits and everyday life I seem to forget that sometimes, I know that I am truly blessed. I pray that your DIL heals her heart as well as her body.
hugs.gif

I just read this post, and I will pray for you. My hubby and I went through some hard times. We had a stillborn daughter, son who died at 17 days, a miscarriage, and I had preeclampia with my 4 baby. Right before the miscarriage, my mil died unexpectedly, and we lost our job. My point is, if your children who have suffered loses need anyone to talk to (I sure did) feel free to have them contact me.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom