OK, I dont usually post family stuff...but I NEED PRAYERS~!

Prayers from Upper East Tennessee. Asking God to put His arms around you all extra tight.
hugs.gif

Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I really dont think she would have pulled through without them. I know the Doctors are good...however, PRAYER is better!!! She is continueing to improve. Dr says, she will be going home tomorrow??? Seems sorta soon to me!!HOW can she be soooo close to deaths door, and a few days later be going home??? I hope they decide to keep her a few more days, just to make sure. DANGED INSURANCE!!!!

I will certainly pray for your family. Is there anyone to stay with her and help take care of her and the children when she gets out of the hospital? Sounds like she will need a lot of TLC.

Luckys Mom : She will be going to her mothers house. There will be someone there 24/7 with her. Now we have to face the fact...the funeral for the baby.
Alayna Lynn.

If you haven't already started arranging the funeral, call different funeral homes. Some will do the receiving, and provide the casket, (and other services that don't need to be mentioned) for free. These homes are gift, when so many are out for money. If you'd like any help, give me your zip, and I'll call for you. I've been there and know how stressful it is. Let me know if any of you need anything.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom