OK, I dont usually post family stuff...but I NEED PRAYERS~!

I am so deeply sorry for all of the pain you and your family have been experiencing. How awsome that you are turning to the Lord, rather than getting mad and turning away. A lesson for us all.

I will pray for you and for your family. God Bless - He will get you through this, that is what he does.

I can't even think to imagine what you and your family are going through.You absolutely have my prayers.

Thanks so very much everyone. Christine ( the momma) is doing better. She is home, resting. We have yet to set the funeral date. I SO dread this date coming. I havent seen the baby yet...I just know it will be a total breakdown on my part. I must try to be strong for those 2 kids. They are takeing it so hard. I am the mother, and need to be the backbone...and I will, with Gods help. I have been trying to dive into my chicken chores....and spring cleaning.
All of your prayers are so welcome...and I cant thank you all enough.

Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

We are so sorry for all the things happening.But we will be praying for all of you.God can remove the valleys and put you on the Mt. top even when it seems like there is no way.He has come on the scene so many times for us.and everyone if we take time to look around.We love all of you and keep praying,God Bless you and yours,Sandra,NC

Back
Top Bottom