OK I finally did it

Colored Egg Farmer

Chicken overload
15 Years
Apr 30, 2008
North Eastern Pa... Near NY
Who here thinks i'm crazy AGAIN.

Well if you dont know me already I own 700 chickens.

Well here it goes I just made a nother order for chicks for customers and guess what I got 5 silkies. What the heck is wrong with me. I got them to use to hatch eggs.
cool.png
someone please come to pennsylvania and slap some sense into me. I got the Chicken bug bad and its turning into the Chicken Virus.

Your doing just fine. In PA you can own up to 3500 chickens and still not need registered as a chicken farm, etc.... you can still leagally sell your eggs from your home without all the regualtions.

That being said, sounds like you need a few more!!
lau.gif
:lau:lau:cd:yiipchick

Bless your heart! That sounds A LOT like work, to me. What breeds do you have?? Are they dual purpose? Again bless your heart... No slaps from here--just wish I could I could get my coop finished and bring home my 12 hens (that are paid for)..Dixie

actually I have alot of breeds most of them are commercial brown chickens. <----- They really are not like commercial birds you hear about. they will actually come right up to you and try to jump on your lap. My 25 in the backyard are white leghorns, brahmas ameraucanas, rir.

Back
Top Bottom