Ok - I have a dilema :(

mamahen2011

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
Michigan
I have 2 roos here that will HAVE to move on as I'm not suppose to have the girls I am keeping let alone any roosters.
sad.png
Sad but true
sad.png
Anyhow, my cousin lives on 10 acres and has agreed to take some of the chicks as she wanted to try getting eggs. I have explained that I have the SMALLER bantam types and she is cool with that. I think she's like me an wants to start small and if she likes it and can do it she will get bigger layers later. Here's my dilema ... she's doing me a favor taking my extras (1 roo and 2 pullets) and I don't want to burden her with 2 roos! So ONE of them has to go somewhere else.

So ... I am in need of moving on 1 Silver Sebright roo. Anyone HERE want him??? I'm hoping he could go to someone that wants him for a pet or for their girls ... BUT ... I realize that he may end up "elsewhere" LOL. And I'm ok with that if that's what it comes down to ... as long as it's not me that has to do it as I have become attached to him. So I wanted to see if anyone here was in need of a small roo before I see about doing the CL thing.
smile.png
Since I know everyone here is a chicken person. LOL

Advice ... INFO ... Inquires ...
smile.png
Let me hear 'em!

I'm in Macomb county in Michigan ... in case anyone needs to know, if they were interested in him.
smile.png

An extra Sebright roo shouldn't be too hard to find a home for, and it would be very unlikely he would end up as table fare given the small size of them. Craigslist is a decent place to re-home extras as well...most of mine have been sold through there or local clubs and shows. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom