Ok---i just need to vent!!!!

PhlyinPheBee

Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!
10 Years
Mar 11, 2009
Northeast Louisiana
I bought so called "Araucanas" this past May. They were to have been 6 pullets and 1 roo. WELL I got 6 roo's and 1 pullet. I kept the only Araucana roo, rumpless, and the only pullet. She is now laying BROWN eggs. Banty size to boot. They were to have been LF!!!!! I did get my $$ back but the fact that there are people out there that do not care at all about the birds or the people buying them! I got them from egg bid. Also I got from egg bid BLRW pullets that out of 5 only 1 was. I now know that if I ever mail order again it will be from someone that has references!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading my rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels good to get it all out of your system, doesn't it? Do this & you'll feel even better:
barnie.gif

Lucky you... you have room to get MORE!!!!! Bring on the Silkies!!! and the marans and olive eggers!!!

From reading other folks posts on here, there are many trustworthy websites to order from. My Pet Chicken does small orders, I got 9 from there, and they were a mix of 5 different types. They got my order perfect all the way down to all females. (they note having a 90% guarantee rate, with money back if wrong) Good luck with your next group.

Quote:
I ordered eggs from them and I was very pleased! The only egg that didn't hatch was the one extra they sent me, even after I had to chase down the postal truck and had to yell at them for tipping the package upside down! The only complaint I have is that instead of Blue Orph's I got 2 Splash and 2 black. But that is my own stupidity for not understanding the genetics behind it.

Back
Top Bottom