Ok, I started a website. Opinions?

Nice start to your site! I love the crisp lines and organized look; very professional to see small-sized sans-serif fonts in continuity across the entire page. (Too many website "n00bs" want something like flashing bright green size 18 Comic Sans... ugh).

Try copying and pasting your logo into Paint and saving it. .JPG and .GIF files are best for the internet. Don't save it as a bitmap file.

If you can figure out how to do a screengrab, I suppose you could also do it that way.

Or... You could go to VersionTracker.com and download a free or shareware graphics program and do it up "right" with real graphics software. If you're on a Mac (which I don't think you are?), I suggest a program called Gimp.

Turn the datestamp off on your digital camera.
wink.png

Eventually, you'll want to get your own URL registered (your own .com or whatever). It adds more legitimacy and professionalism to a site. I personally am more likely to buy something from a site that has its own personalized URL.

do you ship to pennsylvania by any chance? in the winter?

I want to get chickens already
barnie.gif

seriously. email me or something. I am just raring to go with this chicken thing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom