Ok, I'm seriously angry now!!

I am starting to miss our long cold winter, it's so hot I am afraid my meat birds might die before their time!
barnie.gif

the east and the middle and west of the country should do a trade
big_smile.png
you can have some of our heat if we can have some of your cool and just a tad of your light moisture not to much though
lol.png
I wish we could organize deals like that but mother nature will have her way with everyone

I'm moving to Idaho!!!!! We're supposed to hit our 9th 100+ degree day today. The summer average is ten days, and we'll hit that this week. It is going to be a long hot summer here in Texas. Thank god for airconditioning.

<<< I have snow envy! LOL!! We didn't hardly get any snow during the winter let alone now!! We did have a couple days so far that were 110+ though. Could use some rain!!!

Stacy

Quote:
I AGREE... YOU CAN ALWAYS ADD LAYERS AND BLANKETS TO WARM UP BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET SO NEKKID TO COOL DOWN!!!
frow.gif

Snow lol it's in the 50's here today but last night it got down to 30 and I was surprised it wasn't snowing! No sun today either
sad.png
Guess no foraging for the chicks today. Hope you don't get enough snow to shovel!
th.gif

Sorry Buster, I know how you feel some of my garden froze last night,and the wind has been blowing so hard here in Mountain Home it broke half of my plants!!I am sure spring will never come to Idaho. I have the heat on and I am wrapped in a blanket.

PS have your hens started laying better yet??

Back
Top Bottom