Ok ladies tell me your secrets

Quote:
This sounds EXACTLY like my pockets and includes Hay too!

I have always have hay in my pockets. and dog hair or chicken feathers.

Binkies (pacifiers) !!! I have binkies everywhere
barnie.gif

In my purse (at least two, must have a spare), in my pockets, in my dashboard, in any storage compartment in the car....binkies, binkies, everywhere!
th.gif

Have you ever drove the car with a screaming baby (toddler) in the back seat?
hide.gif

Ahhhhh, I love those binkies
love.gif
..........call me a bad mama, but I got to have MY binkies
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I know but I remember finding it in my pocket at CVS and didn't want it to break so I stuck it in my purse for safe keeping and then forgot about it again.

In my purse I have my EDC stuff
rain pancho,emergency blanket,rubber gloves,bandages,p-38,asprin,candle and i believe thats it besides my wallet.

Well, I don't usually carry a purse, but the oddest thing in my backpack right now iiiiiiisssssss.... A copy of ''In a library'' by Emily Dickenson. Old homework.
Also mascara which I never wear left over from summer musicals.

I carry my Gerber multi-tool with me everywhere. My male co-workers find it amusing that I carry one and they don't. I also carry my 9mm Taurus. Other than that, everything else is pretty much normal for a purse.

I don't carry a purse, but if you check my mothers... vise grips, screw drivers, T pins... a razor cutter... have to ask her what else. She had to take a lot of the stuff out to go to the court house.

Just checked. 2 broken crayons, receipts, burts bees chapstick, wallet full of change, a toothpick, some junk mail from last week, cell phone (so THAT's where it was!), a pen that doesn't work, a gameboy game, nail file, and some stamps that don't look usable anymore.

Back
Top Bottom