Ok my excuse for being up at this time is........

oh yes.
lol.png
Like I need a clinical label.

Oh another reason I am up is the chickens are panting and I worry bout closing up the house when they are hot...lol

You have it easy, my wake up time is 1:30 in the afternoon; of coarse I never get to sleep that long, life happens...

Barg, Life does have a way of getting in the way of things.
lol.png

Thanks for all your help the other nite regardng the robin, they were already at the fluttering about stage, I think the wind just did the poor things in.
I hope a few made it, just not sure.

Np, wish I could have done more to help...
oops I think we hijacked this thread... do we have any demands while were at it?

lol, yes I guess so. Where did Cheri go, sleepin on the couch with this big old bandaged toe?
lol.png

Man, just closed up the garage and big mama possum ran out of our drive, looked over her shoulder at me, sure makes me worry bout my babies. sigh...

Jill

I have to work my boring job. I have all day to stay with my animals. I think I am finally use to working nights. I get to build coops and runs in the heat of the day though. It was about 98 degrees yesterday and today will be 100.
caf.gif

That sucks..., all i have to battle is the rain, and the wathermans bad forcasting

Edbama, I always loved working nights. Worked the day shift for 15 years and it just killed me. You are usually either born one or not, naturally.
Then got a low paying job at a hotel working nights, LOVED it. I dont get sleepy til bout 7ish, so worked perfect for me. I was always a night owl, even when a kid, I was so disappointed when I had sleepovers and my friends would get sleepy so EARLY, like 1 am. Sheesh...!

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom