OK..OK.. I've had Cats, I've had Dogs, and they're GREAT!

I know once you get older, I'm 60, the little pleasures of life seem more important.

Hey, I'm 28 and I am completely enamored with my chicks(and maybe chickens in general).

They are certainly one of life's secret pleasures:)

Wifezilla, Cookie looks like a 'sweetie'..
idunno.gif
But I understand...we have 2 elderly cats, and they are like us, they get grumpy with age. Hee Hee...

Ha! You think that's evil? I have Siamese. One is very prissy, the other is very sweet and friendly towards strangers. The prissy one, Jasmine, will hide around the corner and waits for my little toy poodle to walk by and will wack her as hard as she can with her claws out
lau.gif
She is EVIL. My mom breeds them, and I call them The Spawn of Satan
barnie.gif
rant.gif
But they are definetley entertaining! Her is a picture of Jasmine in all of her evilness.

9400_img_1075.jpg

I am a true animal lover! Our chickens meet me at my car when I get home from work. I go feed and water them and sit and watch them. It is a real stress reliever to watch them. I have a RIR hen that like to run my Jack Russell around. ha ha. I have a cat that bosses him too. They are funny. My cat (TAZ) will smack Koda (my Jack russell) and run to a tree and watch him try to get him. Very funny stuff. If the Koda gets Taz then he licks him until Taz smacks him again.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom