Ok People! Party was today!!! ** LOADS of Horse Pictures** On pg 3!

Quote:
OOh! What a cute idea!
love.gif

That is a great idea and since she is palomino, it would show up great! I just may have to do that!

Quote:
OOh! What a cute idea!
love.gif

That is a great idea and since she is palomino, it would show up great! I just may have to do that!

You GOTTA do it! And post the pics for us!!
big_smile.png
fl.gif
its going to be adorable!
love.gif

I will! She is such a calm, gentle horse anyway so spraying her won't be a problem! I need to find good stencils!

My daughter will flip out to see her horse all done up! It will be the beginning of October, so still a few weeks away, but I will get lots of pics!!

**Does that stuff wash out pretty easy? My daughter has a horse show later in the month.....LOL

OK, we are a week away! I picked up some of the spray hair color in the Halloween section of Walmart and I was reading online about other horse safe decorations. One of them is the Non-Toxic Elmers Glue on their hooves and glitter!

I will have fresh batteries in the camera and will be taking lots of pics!

Today was the party and it went great! Thanks for all the great ideas!!

The Cup Cake Corral!
524_sdc11501.jpg

Heather, not at all happy about being sprayed!
524_sdc11503.jpg

524_sdc11502.jpg

524_sdc11504.jpg

Pretty tootsies! (she had stomped a lot off already)
524_sdc11505.jpg

Pal being manly and stuff with his blue moon on his butt...I was warned by DH not to girly up his horse!
524_sdc11506.jpg

But he did get golden feet! His were almost off my then..
524_sdc11507.jpg

My daughter taking her birthday ride on Heather!
524_sdc11509.jpg

I hate to be the party pooper..... but where was her riding helmet? A 6 yr old does not have the strength or abilities to handle a horse if they decide to freak, and it does not matter how well behaved the horse is either.... (nervous wreck here worrying about head injuries...)

But everything else looked really cute! Love the hoof polish with the glitter!

Back
Top Bottom