Wait.

P.S. -- that's not very nice.
hit.gif

Okay, that's it.

I'm cranking up the wood chipper.

You can't catch me!

Neener neener.

Quote:
I just don't know why people CARE about what she does. My own life takes up too much of my time for me to worry about what celebrities are doing.

Maybe if it wasn't everywhere you turn...

Hmm-maybe that's it. I don't watch TV- don't read celebrity mags- or even the newspaper for that matter. The only place I hear about celebrities is on here.

Quote:
Maybe if it wasn't everywhere you turn...

Hmm-maybe that's it. I don't watch TV- don't read celebrity mags- or even the newspaper for that matter. The only place I hear about celebrities is on here.

Do you ever go to the grocery store?

Personally, I dont hate her...but I totally see through her. She is FAKE and INSECURE. That is why she is constantly trying to get attention. As soon as the attention dies down, she goes and adopts again. Then pays people to take care of them. She is FAKE!! Oh yeah, and she wears wayyyy too much make-up!!

Quote:

Do you ever go to the grocery store?

yes...but I have no interest in the tabloids there- I usually end up chatting with people in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom