Ok, so I really dislike Angelina Jolie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Right? See, that's what makes me shy away from socializing at the grocery store. Plus, we've got some really strange people walking around.

Well, I get along fine with the strange people. It's the ones who think they are normal that I seem to have problems with.

Quote:
Right? See, that's what makes me shy away from socializing at the grocery store. Plus, we've got some really strange people walking around.

Well, I get along fine with the strange people. It's the ones who think they are normal that I seem to have problems with.

I never said I was normal. I didn't say I wasn't strange...they're just an all new level of strange. The socks with sandals thing throws me off.

Quote:
yes...but I have no interest in the tabloids there- I usually end up chatting with people in line.

That's not a half bad idea, really.

"Hey, nice soup you're buying, there!"

-giggle snort-

Except I have no idea what to talk about with people in line at the grocery store.
Comparing coupons?

I can talk to just about anyone about just about anything. I always notice their earrings, or the jacket that they are wearing or something.

Quote:

I never said I was normal. I didn't say I wasn't strange...they're just an all new level of strange. The socks with sandals thing throws me off.

What if they are Tevas?

Not that I would do such a thing.
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:

HEY NOW! uncalled for.

Quote:

What if they are Tevas?

Not that I would do such a thing.
cool.png

Ehh...only with toe socks.
And, only then is it acceptable January 13th - March 21st.

Quote:
Oooh - where do you live? They don't sell booze at the grocer's here in PA. They do sell tampons, though.

Really? No booze at grocery stores? Why not?

Okay, it's not always booze and tampons. That's just the men. The women get booze and cookies.

I don't know. I know when I lived in NJ they sold booze at the grocer, but not here in PA. they have these State-sanctioned liquor stores, I think. Not sure, since I don't drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom