Okay, if I were to move where should I go................

Quote:
Oh... I know! I know! KNOXVILLE!!! Seriously, it's the perfect place to live. It only snows a few times a year and always melts within a day or two. Avg. temp for the coldest months is in the 40's. No hurricanes, very very few tornados and no earthquakes. We have the mountains, we have lakes and we have many rivers/streams. You can get 10 acres for around 50k or less if you're willing to drive a little bit longer. Plus, there's a low cost of living here.

If you can't tell, I LOVE it here!

Quote:
Oh... I know! I know! KNOXVILLE!!! Seriously, it's the perfect place to live. It only snows a few times a year and always melts within a day or two. Avg. temp for the coldest months is in the 40's. No hurricanes, very very few tornados and no earthquakes. We have the mountains, we have lakes and we have many rivers/streams. You can get 10 acres for around 50k or less if you're willing to drive a little bit longer. Plus, there's a low cost of living here.

It's so funny how different we all are!
I lived in Knoxville for a bit and I couldn't get back out of there fast enough.

Tool, Texas ..... Gunbarrel City....... Kemp....Mabank.....Athens
all are small towns averaging from 2000 people and up.... All surround a lake named Cedar Creek Lake ......We have a Walmart a TSC, Feed Stores a emergency hospital, Grocery Stores Lowe's and several other Lumber yards and well just about everything but a Golden Corral.......... and lots of Chickens, Goats Cattle, Sheep, Exotics...... and warm climate.

Quote:

I lived in Knoxville for a bit and I couldn't get back out of there fast enough.

where'd you live and why didn't you like it? Just curious!
wink.png

Quote:

where'd you live and why didn't you like it? Just curious!
wink.png

To be honest, I wasn't there long and it was somewhere I went to live with somebody who already lived there..<ahem>..so, it's not like I had a hand in picking where I was, etc..
I thought it was a very pretty place, the area (I swear I can't remember the name) was really nice..it was more the people that rubbed me wrong than the place.
I chalk part of it up to my body's natural need to be near the coast, too, which is not Knoxville's fault.
wink.png

I did enjoy a vacation in Tennessee if that counts.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom