***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Canada? Neat! I raise White Chantecler here in Oklahoma. Do you spend much time on the Okie thread? I'm finding a lot of people lurk but don't usually post.

Sooner and Nana - I've turned on immediate notification, experimented with leaving the thread and signing off and leaving and not signing off, but still I'm not getting the e-mail notification when people post on this thread, which is one I'm subscribed to. Maybe it's a blip, blink, or slurp. I think glitch is overused.
roll.png

Poco, you might check the bug thread & see if anyone else is having trouble with it. I don't subscribe to any so it is hard for me to know.

Thank You, they will be better by the end of 2012 and 2013 should be real nice.. I have some very focused breeding plans for these birds this year.
I need to add breast width and depth, as well a broader heavier head. But the breeders needed for that will not start laying till march.

It took me 9 generations to turn this:

Into this:

the Columbian shouls only take another 3 generations to get where i want them.

ok i got a ? how did i post pic without having to have two page up from my pic already on BYC

there is a small icon above the text box, immediately to teh left of the the movie icon (loos liek a small piece of tape), hit that and it will browse to the picture on your PC.

Back
Top Bottom