***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Are you talking about the little one thats inside? He is a good expample of a female line breeder bird but a poor example of OE. I really like him he suits his purpose very well, but I don't think I should post of pic of him and give someone the wrong idea as to what OE should look like.

Yes, that's the one. I know you told me he's not a good example lol! But his colors were so pretty and he was such a sweetheart. Just another example of the different things different people like in birds :)

Alright Mitzi, here ya go,
Blue wheaton, a Serama breeders dream bird.

My new boy.. young but will finish out very nicely here.. his tail was scrunched up on the cage.

Aaahhhh! There's my baby :))))) I know his type is all wrong for OEGB's but his temperament and colors are perfect for the cuddler I want. When you're done with him he'll always have a home with me lol

That's a Rosecomb, right, Carl? He's gorgeous! I don't know much but I know pretty when I see it!
And I missed Medfordz suggestion, too. Jim, fill us in!

Let me get a son out of him raised up.. all of my Blue wheatons and Brassy backs have that temperment. They are great. I need good female breeder birds since I don't want to go through and do what is needed to compete in teh male line wheatons (They are all 1/2 BB Red)

My new boy.. young but will finish out very nicely here.. his tail was scrunched up on the cage.

Very nice!
thumbsup.gif
I'm jealous.

Back
Top Bottom